- As soon as the spleen begins to attack you, go to a public place, visit friends, go for a walk, on an excursion, to the zoo, or just shopping. Don’t shut yourself in, don’t be left alone with longing and despondency.
- Read books on the topic of fighting depression. On the Internet, you can find a lot of psychological literature on this topic. There are also special forums where you can communicate with people who also suffer from this disease.
- Give up watching the news and political programs that can depress even the most cheerful person. Switch to humorous shows and comedies. Remember that laughter causes a rush of endorphins-happiness hormones.
- Learn to see the positive side of everything. This is not as difficult as it seems, you just need to set a goal to do it constantly, and after a while, you will notice that the world is full of bright colors.
- Aromatherapy, massage, and acupuncture, together or whatever you can afford are also great for depression.
- Take a half-hour rest every day. Turn on soft, pleasant music, lie down, close your eyes, and enjoy the sounds. At the same time, try not to think about anything.
- Do not refuse an invitation to spend the evening in pleasant company.
If all of the above tips do not bring the desired result, you should contact a psychologist or psychotherapist. You may have an advanced depression that only a specialist can cure. After treatment, you will get rid of melancholy and despondency and live a full life again.